Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Real Bro's



These guys are my little brothers.

Brock is the ridiculously tall one with the gimp knee (check the scar). He's a freshman about to turn 15. He plays basketball and lacrosse but because of his knee problems he has been out of commission for a while.

Chad is the stud of the family (and he loves to tell us all about it). He's in seventh grade and 12 years old. He plays football and lacrosse and will definitely be one of the stars of both in high school.

My little brothers are the funniest dudes i know. They both can make anybody die from laughter at an moment. I have tons of great times with both of them and i miss them being in the room across the hall from me now that im gone. They both are my two best friends cause i know that either of them will drop anything to help me out and i hope they know that i would do the same for either of them.

No comments: